Business Growth Tools & Services
- Assessment of clarity of product value to market perception
- Identification and comparison of direct and indirect competing products/services
- Discovering highest value potential customers
- Identification of highest value targeted customer bases
- Identification of best fit customers in terms of profit and other client determined markers
- Assessment of current customers
- Development of best fit customer profiles to seek new customers
- Wisely and systematically choosing market segments based on client criteria.
- Segmentation identifying, qualifying and qualifying potential market segments.
- Market sizing for products / service.
- Profiling best fit customers.
- Identifying opportunities to communicate product value to the optimal target markets.
- Assessment and recommendation of buying cycles.
Market Segmentation and Diversification
- Identification of middleman functions and costs
- Comparison of direct and distribution channel options
- Assessment of direct and distribution channel margins
- Identify international distribution systems and margins
- Identification of market and financial barriers within the channel
- Develop dealer management system that fits client criteria
- Develop criteria for direct market system that fits client criteria
- Value, cost plus, contract, distribution channel, middleman functions, and price elasticity
- Assessment of product mix in terms of profit and other client determined factors
- Assessment of current product mix
- Identification of product category trends
- Assessment of resource, capacity, financial and market constraints
- Maximize growth and work around or eliminate constraints